Financial planning is the foundation of financial success. Our planning process begins with in-depth information gathering. Using carefully targeted questions, we determine what matters most to you, how you desire to use your wealth and what you expect from your financial adviser.
We work with you to define your personal and financial goals, determine your timeframe for results, and ascertain your feelings about risk. This information forms the basis of your financial plan.
After developing and implementing your plan, we carefully monitor your progress, keeping you fully informed along the way. As needed, we will make adjustments based on changes in market conditions or your personal circumstances. We are always available to answer your questions, offer guidance for financial decisions and to address any concerns you have about your financial path.
Our financial planning services include:
- Cash Flow Analysis and Projections
- Financial Statement(s) Creation, Review and Projections
- Education Needs Analysis
- Retirement Planning Service – Pre-Retirement
- Retirement Planning Service – Post-Retirement
- Life Insurance Policy Review and Needs Analysis
- Disability Insurance Policy Review and Needs Analysis
- Long-Tem Care Insurance Policy Review and Needs Analysis
- Estate Analysis – Current Snapshot of your Estate
- Estate Planning Service – Comprehensive – Snapshot, Projections and Recommendations
- Family/Personal Gifting Strategies
- Charitable Gifting Strategies
- Employer Stock Options Analysis and Recommendations